Anonymous asked: Do you have any advice on how I can loose thigh/leg fat without building too much muscle? With the way I'm jogging and things now I feel like my calfs will look like footballs soon :(
my thighs are once of my biggest problems, when i run/jog i only go out for 30-35 minutes and i push myself to run as far as i can go . so i am exhausted by the end.
sometimes i can reach 3 miles, sometimes a little less, but this seems to work for me. (i try do this 3 times a week)
you burn more calories this way,as it is quiet intense (but not as intense as sprints and high intensity workouts)
and if you are eating well and healthy, you should start to some changes, of fat loss and toning.
dont forget running and jogging is an overall body workout, so the fat/weight will drop from all over, not just your legs all at once.
(also squats are fantastic for toning that area, any type, i prefer ski squats)
i want my hair to be long again
The Love set in peach by Agent Provocateur
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
i can start my teacher training course in September if i pass these literacy and numeracy tests…
im starting to get better at them, but its still a bit hit and miss, i have passed 2 numeracy ones in a row now, so heres hoping i can only get better!! got them booked in for the end of the month, but if for some reason i dont pass first go i have till may to do them!
heres hoping for first try!!